Whether you are looking for an immersive cultural stay or a getaway steeped in nature, Crawford County has unique overnight stays you simply can’t find anywhere else. If you want to fill your days with outdoor fun, getting lost in local boutiques or sampling craft beer and wines, you’ll be happy to lie your head at a cozy place to match.
A Night Under the Stars
Crawford County has an abundance of beautiful outdoor spaces for those seeking a picturesque destination. Savor the sprawling landscapes throughout the night by sleeping in one of our nature-friendly accommodations.
- Pineview Camplands. A traditional RV park, Pineview has wonderful amenities such as a playground, fishing area and recreation hall with two lakes nearby, Lake Pymatuning and Conneaut Lake!
- Higby’s Campground & Cottage Rentals. Located at Canadohta Lake, Higby’s offers the works – cabins, RV parking, and tent camping. While you’re there, enjoy their swimming pool, boating and miniature golf.
- Oil Creek Family Campground. This campground has both camper parking and cabin rentals open to families all summer long, plus communal areas including a pool.
- Pymatuning State Park. One of the largest state parks in the Commonwealth, Pymatuning offers great amenities for tent and RV campers including beach access, boat launches and rentals, playgrounds and more.
Cozy Historical Stays
Nothing says Crawford County like historical inns and bed & breakfasts (B&Bs) – not only do you get a room with its own unique story, but also a warm welcome from the friendly residents who run them. These locations are great opportunities to get to know our area on a personal level and learn more about our kind locals.
- Mayor Lord’s House Bed & Breakfast. Located in Meadville, this stunning B&B is surrounded by beautiful gardens and is ideal for couples and families alike. The moment you step into one of their many lovely rooms, you’re immersed in history!
- Azalea House Bed & Breakfast. According to legend, Azalea House is a former stagecoach stop. Now, this beautiful inn is magnificently restored and welcomes you for your next stay. Unwind on your private porch or select a room with its own gas fireplace for an extra cozy getaway.
- Caboose Motel. A true Crawford County original, visitors can take a step back in time when at this one-of-a-kind property. Each of these cabooses has been repurposed as a private room where you can experience the fun and whimsy of spending the night in a train car.
- McMullen House Bed & Breakfast. Built in 1870, this private residence turned B&B takes hospitality seriously. Explore the massive manor rooms including their parlor and library to get a taste of 19th-century sophistication. Additionally, the McMullen House Garden is an attraction all its own – a meticulously maintained native plant garden where birds and pollinators gather and spread their wings.
Home Away from Home
From cozy homes by the lake to quiet cottages in the countryside, there are several gorgeous vacation rentals available across Crawford County for groups of every size.
- Mini Me at Canadohta Lake. Located on the lake, this cottage is the perfect place for a lake vacation with family or friends.
- A Lil Love Inn in Cambridge Springs. This spacious vacation home is a local gem, featuring waterfront views, on-site kayaks, and outdoor patios outfitted with fire pits.
- Sunset on Conneaut Lake. Savor the beautiful views over Conneaut Lake from this luxury property which comfortably houses 10. With a fully decked out kitchen and lakefront fire pit, this is certainly a sweet spot to set up camp.
- Sweet Solitude in Meadville. Get away from it all at this retreat. With no neighbors in sight, you can spend time with your loved ones in peace and enjoy the sounds of nature at its purest.
Start Planning Your Stay
A trip to Crawford County is the perfect opportunity to discover something new and our places to stay are no exception. Under tree cover, lakeside or in the heart of downtown, pick a great setting to enhance your time with us. Don’t forget to sign the guest book!